Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Testimonies

Dear Joel and Pat,

Words cannot describe my eternal gratitude for allowing me to be part of the Holy Spirit Encounter. You are the most amazing couple I have ever met in my whole entire life. Your dedication to spreading the gospel, healing the sick, as well as the compassion to help others blew me away!

Thank you so very much for accomodating our team. It was the most amazing, eye opening and life changing experience! May God bless you always and forever!!!

M. McWhirter
Charlotte
8/14/2012





In one week I have learned so much about myself, my youth group, other youth groups and God. I saw things I can't even explain, saw things I probably would have never seen in my life if I didn't go... I have met so many amazing people. I'm thankful to GOD and what He has showed me in this past week and letting me get to know everyone. This week went by too fast...

J. Worley
Lake Placid
7/16/2012












1 comment:

  1. 9/1/2012: I have to give glory to God this morning for healing Stanley of a knee injury at the Charlotte Rescue Mission. Stanley said he had serious knee pain for years in both knees and a large bump on the back of his right knee. He was limping badly when he walked. We shared some scripture on healing and a couple of recent testimonies. We told him that the Holy Spirit was going to heal him as we laid hands on him and proclaimed the Kingdom, that today was his day. We laid hands on him and commanded his knees to be healed and thanked God for healing him. After prayer he tested his knees, and said "you are kidding me!, the pain and swelling are gone!" He walked around the kitchen with no limp and then he noticed the large bump was completely gone. He could not stop smiling or hugging us!!! Praise God, he said earlier that he needed a breakthru to show him that God loved him and that God knew how much he loved him back. Hallelujah!!!!!


    Many others were prayed for and blessed by our volunteers and we had a great time! God is still in the healing business because of His great love for us. God is so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete